Thursday, November 4, 2021

DR. AC ON THE AIRWAVES!!! (RECENT PODCASTS, INTERVIEWS, ETC.)



Howdy, folks!

As you might have noticed (last month not withstanding), things have been a little quiet around here lately. Chalk it up to a fairly nonstop schedule of personal training, health coaching, and self-defense workshops which has not afforded me the chance to dedicate much brainspace to the moving image. (Although it has afforded me some pretty substantial IRA contributions, heyooooooooo....)

However, please don’t infer from my relative silence that I have given up on chatting about all things spooky and ooky. Far from it, in fact. I’m still a regular foot soldier with the Kryptic Army over at Kitley’s Krypt, I served as both contributor and co-copyeditor for Vanessa Morgan’s latest book, Evil Seeds (celebrating malevolent kiddies onscreen over the last century), I was invited to participate in Webster University’s month-long “April Fulci” program, I was a recent guest on the sensational new podcast It’s Not That Scary, and our old pal Ian Simmons over at Kicking the Seat has been kind/foolish enough to offer me a place at the table at least once a month (and sometimes more) to chat about all things Hammer, gialli, and Scare-a-Thon over the past year. I’m wildly blessed to be surrounded by all manner of prime movers who are willing to have me ride along, even when I’m not producing on my own platform.

With that in mind, I thought this would be a grand time to highlight some of those programs, in the hopes that you, Faithful Readers, will BOOKMARK THIS POST and give them a listen, watch, or read during your next patch of quiet time.

Enjoy!!!!

HAMMER TIME

 
The Curse of Frankenstein


Horror of Dracula and The Revenge of Frankenstein


The Evil of Frankenstein


Dracula, Prince of Darkness


Frankenstein Created Woman


Dracula Has Risen from the Grave


Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed


Taste the Blood of Dracula and Horror of Frankenstein


Scars of Dracula


Dracula A.D. 1972


The Satanic Rites of Dracula


Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell 


The Legend of the Seven Golden Vampires 





ACCADEMIA GIALLO


Black Sunday


Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key


Strip Nude for Your Killer


What Have You Done to Solange?


The Blue Eyes of the Broken Doll


Don’t Torture a Duckling


The Killer Reserved Nine Seats





WEBSTER UNIVERSITY PRESENTS 
(Relic, The Social Dilemma, Sound of Metal, King of Staten Island, Nomadland)


FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION II 
(Minari, One Night in Miami, Promising Young Woman)








BONUS LINK 

Ian's art blog (Wr)Etchings, where he recently completed a fabulously grotesque ABCs of Horror over the past month. (I can claim no credit for anything here, just wanted to share.)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment